Effective starting: August 1, 2016
"Valcre Services" include our:
- SaaS Products
- Downloadable Products
A "Device" is any computer used to access the Valcre Services, including without limitation a desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic device. Unless otherwise stated, our SaaS Products and our Downloadable Products are treated the same for the purposes of this document.
- Content: any information or data that you upload, submit, post, create, transmit, store or display in a Valcre Service.
- Downloadable Products: Valcre's downloadable software products, including Add-Ins created by Valcre, that are installed by customers on an infrastructure of their choice. Downloadable Products do not include Add-Ins created by third parties.
- Personal Information: information that may be used to readily identify or contact you as an individual person, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized such that it does not allow for the ready identification of specific individuals.
- Websites: Valcre's websites, including but not limited to valcre.io, and any related websites, sub-domains and pages.
To improve service to users, Valcre saves data in the cookie for general information such as time of day, browser type, browser language, and IP address. Valcre does not collect any individually identifiable information such as your name, email address, phone number, or street address except when you explicitly and knowingly provide such information.
Links to Other Sites
Uses Of Information Collected
General Uses: We may use the Information we collect about you (including Personal Information to the extent applicable) for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote Valcre Services;
- Enable you to access and use Valcre Services, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing Content;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to users, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events and sending updates about your team and chat rooms; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners. You have the ability to opt out of receiving any of these communications as described below under "Your Choices";
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Investigate and prevent fraud, abuse, and unauthorized access to Valcre Services, and other illegal activities;
- Troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to test, analyze, conduct data analysis, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends; and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Personalize Valcre Services, including by providing content, features, or advertisements that match your interests and preferences;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share Content with users you designate; and
- For other purposes about which we obtain your consent.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not use Personal Information appearing in our Analytics Logs or Web Logs for any purpose. The use of Information collected through our Valcre Services shall be limited to the purposes disclosed in this policy.
- We may share information to comply with laws. We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes, and also for emergency purposes. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may transfer the information described in this Policy to, and process and store it in, the United States and other countries, some of which may have more or less protective data protection laws than the region in which you reside. Where this is the case, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Valcre does not willingly share individually identifiable information with anyone unless required to do so to comply with a valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order.
Information we do not share
We do not share Personal Information about you with third parties for their marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission.
Data storage, transfer and security
Valcre hosts data with hosting service providers in the United States. The servers on which Personal Information is stored are kept in a controlled environment. While we take reasonable efforts to guard your Personal Information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any incidentally-collected Personal Information you choose to store in Websites or SaaS Products are maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
Where data is transferred over the Internet as part of a Website or SaaS Product, the data is encrypted using industry standard SSL (HTTPS).
Where Downloadable Products are used, responsibility of securing access to the data you store in the Downloadable Products rests with you and not Valcre. We strongly recommend that administrators of Downloadable Products configure SSL to prevent interception of data transmitted over networks and to restrict access to the databases and other storage used to hold data.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Valcre by emailing us to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. Although opt-out requests are usually processed immediately, please allow ten (10) business days for a removal request to be processed. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding Valcre's Services.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.