Effective starting: October 1, 2022
"Valcre Services" include our:
- SaaS Products
- Downloadable Products
- “Content” means any information or data that you upload, submit, post, create, transmit, store or display in a Valcre Service.
- “Downloadable Products” means Valcre's downloadable software products, including Add-Ins created by Valcre, that are installed by customers on an infrastructure of their choice. Downloadable Products do not include Add-Ins created by third parties.
- “Personal Information” means any information or combination of information that may be used to readily identify or contact you as an individual person, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized such that it does not allow for the ready identification of specific individuals.
- “Websites” means Valcre's websites, including but not limited to valcre.com, and any related websites, sub-domains and pages.
To improve the user experience when interacting with our Services, Valcre saves data in the cookie for general information such as time of day, browser type, browser language, and IP address. Valcre does not collect any individually identifiable information such as your name, email address, phone number, or street address except when you explicitly and knowingly provide such information.
How Valcre Uses your Personal Information
Valcre collects your Personal Information in order to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Valcre Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), provide customer support to users, send you messages about necessary software updates, and authenticate users;
- Enable you to access and use Valcre Services, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing Content;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Improve our services and develop new features;
- Send promotional and marketing communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events and sending updates about your team and chat rooms; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners. You have the ability to opt out of receiving any of these communications as described below under "Your Choices";
- Investigate and prevent fraud, abuse, and unauthorized access to Valcre Services, and other illegal activities;
- Troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to test, analyze, conduct data analysis, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends; and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Personalize the Valcre Services, including by providing content, features, or advertisements that match your interests and preferences;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share Content with users you designate; and
- For other purposes for which we obtain your express consent.
International Transfer of Personal Data
Valcre may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- With third parties as necessary to provide the Services, such as with hosted infrastructure providers for the purposes of the running the Services;
- As is reasonably necessary to comply with laws, to respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- For emergency purposes, including to protect the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person;
- Third parties to whom you expressly authorize us to disclose your Personal Information.
Information we do not share
We do not share Personal Information about you with third parties for their marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission.
Data storage, transfer and security
Valcre hosts your Personal Information with hosting service providers in the United States. The servers on which Personal Information is stored are kept in a controlled environment. While we take reasonable efforts to guard your Personal Information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any incidentally-collected Personal Information you choose to store in Websites or SaaS Products are maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
Where data is transferred over the Internet as part of a Website or SaaS Product, the data is encrypted using industry standard SSL (HTTPS). Where Downloadable Products are used, responsibility of securing access to the data you store in the Downloadable Products rests with you and not Valcre. We strongly recommend that administrators of Downloadable Products configure SSL to prevent interception of data transmitted over networks and to restrict access to the databases and other storage used to hold data.
You may opt out of receiving promotional and marketing communications from Valcre by emailing us at email@example.com to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. Although opt-out requests are usually processed immediately, please allow ten (10) business days for a removal request to be processed. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding Valcre's Services.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Links to Other Sites and Children under 13
How to Contact Valcre