The office sector has experienced its fair share of disruption, and office owners, investors, and financiers continue to read the tea leaves to assess if occupier demand will ever return to pre-pandemic levels. Now, we’re finally starting to see the dust settle and for some, optimism is beginning to fade.
On this episode of Opinions of Value, you will learn:
- How appraisal clients reacted to office market disruption in the past 2 years
- How the shift to hybrid work has affected stabilized office vacancy and how it impacts overall asset values
- How the majority of appraisers are adjusting their valuation processes to account for the new normal
Hear from special guests:
- Jeffrey Enright, MAI, CRE, SRA, AI-GRS, Managing Director & Shareholder at Kidder Mathews
- Jim Newell, MAI, Director - Institutional Valuation at Partners (formerly known as NAI Partners)
- Grant Norling, MAI, Vice President of Client Experience at Valcre®
- Lucas Rotter, CEO of Valcre® and #OpinionsOfValue Series Host
The Opinions of Value series is now streaming on all major podcast directories, including Spotify, Google, Apple and Audible.
Watch now: www.valcre.com/opinions-of-value
Listen now: https://opinionsofvalue.valcre.com/1947707
Sign up here to be notified when new episodes are released!
Have a topic idea or are interested in participating in a future episode? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.