Demand for valuation professionals is at an all-time high. The commercial appraisal industry is experiencing increased demand at a time when aging professionals are exiting the business and high barriers-to-entry are preventing young talent from quickly backfilling roles vacated by retiring appraisers. Many commercial real estate appraisers are taking on more jobs and working longer hours as a result.
On this episode of Opinions of Value, you will learn:
- How commercial real estate appraisers are navigating the challenges of the current climate
- How valuation firms are appealing to a younger demographic of professionals
- How valuation professionals are taking on more business during a global health crisis
- How the valuation market is being disrupted by innovative solutions propelling the aging segment into the 21st century
Hear from special guests:
- Jacinto Munoz, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, AI-RRS, Principal at Cogito Realty Partners & Chief Appraiser at Citizens Business Bank
- Erika Simmons, MAI, CEO of Archstone Appraisal Group
- Patrick Craig, MAI, MRICS, Executive Managing Director at Marshall & Stevens
The Opinions of Value series is now streaming on all major podcast directories, including Spotify, Google, Apple and Audible.
Watch now: www.valcre.com/opinions-of-value
Listen now: https://opinionsofvalue.valcre.com/1947707
Interested in receiving updates about the series? Sign up here!Have a topic idea or are interested in participating in a future episode? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.